Start Your Career in the Construction Trades.
The Building Union Diversity (BUD) program was launched in 2014 and has built a successful track record of connecting St. Louis metropolitan residents with the growing opportunities for living wage employment in construction. BUD is also helping to address the growing need in the construction industry for a skilled and more diverse workforce.
"THE BUD PROGRAM CHANGED MY LIFE"
The BUD program has helped more than 180 St. Louisans start careers in the construction trades. Hear from real graduates about their experience in the program.
During the five-week union construction pre-apprenticeship program, BUD participants receive free hands-on training - with no industry experience required.
- Work and learn alongside industry experts
- Gain awareness of different construction trades
- Learn OSHA/safety standards
- Identify a trade that best suits your interest and abilities
- Connect directly with employers upon graduation